top of page

Applications & Municipalities

Common Services Include:


Annexation is the formal process by which a city or town changes its borders to include different real-estate within city/town limits.



An easement is a legal circumstance where the property owner retains the title of a property, but someone other than the landowner is given rights to use specified portions of the property for certain purposes.  Driveways, farm tiles, and utilities often have easements on private property for access and maintenance purposes.

Forest and Wildlife Classification

A landowner with over 10 acres of forest, wetland, shrubland, and/or grassland may consider applying to the Indiana Department of Natural Resources (DNR) for their land to be classified as Forest and Wildlands in order to receive a property tax reduction.  Click here for more information.


LOMA Applications

A Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) Application is used by homeowners to request that their building be removed from the special flood hazard area (SFHA) as determined by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).  A LOMA is often supported by an elevation certificate to verify crucial building elevations.

bottom of page